My Wedding Photographer practices on the internet
This applies to people visiting this website – www.myweddingphotographer.co.nz
You can visit this website without telling me who you are or giving me personal information. There will be times though – such as inquiring about my services or booking a wedding – when I will require personal information about you.
I will use the information you provide through this website in one of the following ways:
- To complete your request for information about my company’s services
- To contact you for a customer satisfaction survey after your wedding day
- To improve the user experience of this website
- If you are a Vendor or represent a Vendor in the wedding industry, to develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
When I collect information from you through this website:
- You may tell me that you do not want it used for further marketing purposes
- You may also turn off cookies in your web browser
If you wish to obtain a copy of your personal information or wish to make a correction to your personal information with my company, please email me. Thanks. Thomas.